Resume Client Frequently Asked Questions
Do you write cover letters and LinkedIn Profiles?
How quickly will I receive my order?
Do you have a rush service?
What industries do you write for?
If I think that I will not be able to create a winning resume in your industry when we first speak, I will refer you to someone who can.
What methods of payment do you accept?
How does the process of ordering, paying and receiving my resume work?
2) You and I will set up a time for me to get to know you better and clarify details on your questionnaire and existing resume.
3) You pay for your resume and any other add-on services.
4) I will send you the resume questionnaire to fill out.
5) You complete the questionnaire and return it 24 hours in advance of our scheduled appointment. Order must be paid for and resume questionnaire completed before our scheduled appointment or else it will be cancelled.
6) You and I work collaboratively during our appointment on strategy, accomplishments identification and result during our scheduled appointment. Appointment is maximum of one hour, closer to 45 minutes. Client calls me.
7) After completing strategy session and receiving payment, resume will be delivered in 72 hours (three business days).
8) You may email me any revisions or changes or you and I set a time to go over any changes or revisions to the resume over the phone. Revisions are unlimited. I want you to be completely satisfied with the resume.
Revisions and changes must be communicated within two weeks of delivery. Appointments scheduled to go over revisions or revisions emailed two weeks or more after resume and other applicable documents have been delivered will be billed at $75/hour.
9) Send out your expertly written cover letter, resume and update LinkedIn with your new profile.
10) Watch your interviews increase.